10.19.2011

You want to interview ME?

So you know how when you're on the job hunt everything seems be working against you?

AKA

The woman with whom you're scheduled to meet doesn't show up for the interview...

You share WAY too much information about yourself...

Potential Employers think you are under/over qualified in one area or another...

Interviewees misread your resume and are then disappointed to find out the truth...


Yeah, fun times.

That's why I decided to join Mary Kay.
No more interviews. No more miscomunications about job qualifications.
Me and my Mary Kay Bling!

It's just me, doing what I do best = hanging out with my girl friends
Making women feel beautiful and sharing make-up tips
Yeah, I could get used to this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.