3.16.2012

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Last week Mike and I were scrolling through some of the old TV shows that are available on Netflix and we came across...


 Mike recognized the show immediately and started laughing when he saw it; since I had never heard of the show he gave me the synopsis:

 "Basically it's like "What Not to Wear" except it's a team of Gay Guys that tell Straight Guys what not to wear." 

I have to admit I was intrigued so I started watching the show this week and now...
 I'm hooked.

(I'll be the first to admit that some of the Gay Guys can be a little mean and let's face it, sometimes annoying, but it's amazing the transformations that take place when they get a hold of "their victim"!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.