7.07.2012

June 17th-23rd (aka the week after Cali)

This week was spent prepping for Girl's Camp and celebrating Strawberry Days!

On Wednesday I had mutual, then Thursday Mike and I had date night!
For our date we built a fabulous blanket fort, complete with couch cushions and tape and then we put on a movie and proceeded to ignore it while we drew each other's portraits. 

Since Mike hardly ever wants to draw, let alone draw each other I jumped at the opportunity! I broke out the markers, our paint, and of course pencils and erasers.

After about 10-15 minutes of intense drawing we compared drawings...
I love both of them!

 On Saturday I hiked up to Stewart's Falls with a couple of our Young Women...

then Mike and I went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo!



We saw some friends from YW's, PG and Provo! 
It was a great week and we were happy to end it with Strawberries and Cream, Rodeo Burgers and Fireworks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.