7.28.2011

Today's Playlist

So this playlist is dedicated to... yesterday, when it was compiled and then I was too lazy to post it...
I set my playlist together while driving in the rain and Mike did his while at work.

Mike's playlist is sort of short, but perhaps it's for a mini dance party...

Anyhow...


Mike

Sarah
Florence + The Machines "Dog Days are Over"
La Roux "Tigerlilly"
Foster the People "Pumped up Kicks"
Foster the People "Helena Beat"
Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger"
Britney Spears "I Wanna Go"
Vicci Martinez "Jolene"

I am not endorsing any of these music videos, in fact I think some of them are too cheesy for me, but the sound quality is good so enjoy!

P.S. If you could add any song to either playlist what would you put in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.