7.30.2011

Weekend Goals

Below I think you'll find the reason why men and women are so apparently different...
 
Mike's Goals
Have fun
Maybe paint the window seal...
Clean
Relax


Sarah's Goals
Wake up before 9am. 
(I've become a lazy bum. Most days I barely wake up before 10am... I need to change it up.)
Start exercising again 
(yeah remember when Mike and I were going to exercise every day?! We did really well for about 2 weeks and then we just... stopped. That's how a LOT of things happen around here)
Celebrate Aly's B-Day!!
[It's our tradition (with my dad and step-mom) to celebrate birthdays on a Sunday whenever everyone is in town... even if it doesn't happen til a month has passed since they birthday. Luckily, Aly turned 20 just last week so we're doing fairly well!]
Go to the Pool/Seven Peaks
(this was mostly my goal for yesterday... I've been itching to go but when it got down to it someone asked me to help them unpack boxes... Since I couldn't justify the pool over them I spent my evening in their kitchen.)


*Some not-so goals, but things I'm looking forward this weekend...*
  • Softball practice (Our fist game will be on Monday!!!!)
  • Going to the Movies with the fam (my brothers are up for the weekend so this is pretty exciting!!)
  • Going to church with Jeanne, my step-mom (her plan is to show Mike and I off, our plan is to not screw anything up... Who knows what parents tell people about?!)
  • Bestowing my Step-brother's camera charger upon him. (I'll have to share that fun story with you another time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.