8.01.2011

Holla!

Oh my GOODness! 
This week is going to be INCREDIBLE!

First off, I was given a new calling in my church as one of the youth advisers! I will be teaching the 14-16 year old girls in my neighborhood and to start everything off I will get the opportunity to go to a Neighborhood Youth Conference with them this week! 
We're leaving Wednesday morning and we're going horse-back riding, shooting, canoeing, camping, etc! I'm SO excited!!!

 However, I won't be able to stay the entire weekend with the girls because Thursday evening Mike, Matt (Mike's Bro) and I will be driving up to IDAHO to visit my sister and brother-in-law!
:D 
It's been almost a year since the last time we saw each other so it's going to be a BLAST!!

The 30 days of lists will be postponed til Mike and I get back, but don't worry, we'll make up for it with AWESOME pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.