9.19.2011

The State Fair

What... a... BLAST!
This past weekend Mike and I went to the Ward Potato Bar Dinner, the Utah State Fair and watched the BYU vs. Utah Football game! It was a lot of fun, but Mike and I were definitely exhausted by the time it was all done.

In Case, ya'll missed the Utah State Fair I decided to take some pictures to share... It turned into a Girl's Night Out, so you won't be seeing any pictures of Mike today.

Jeanne taking a look at a Ferret


Aly and Brynne

Aly, Brynne, Jeanne, Me




The purse I bought

The cutest dancing couple whom I never could get a clean pic of

When we got home, everyone wanted to try on the Belly Dancing Costume that Aly bought... 




And then of course we took some video (Sorry Aly, I couldn't resist!)
Enjoy!

What did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.