9.19.2011

Tourist Tuesday

Woohoo! 
Sorry about the long absence! 
No, my life hasn't been too crazy and family hasn't been over...
I guess I've just been lazy.
(shrug)

For today's post I would like to talk about the Pre-Trip Preparation.
Now, I'm a really big prepper and planner. So I started looking/thinking about places to go for our Summer trip ever since we decided we'd go on during 2012 (which was about the time we were married). Recently, I heard about some LDS guided tours around the world so I decided to check them out.

They are pretty darn cool! 
Their website is called www.funforlesstours.com and I'm pretty sure I want to work for them when I get older. Any who, I found a pretty good list on things to do before you head to your destination so I'd thought I'd share it with you!

The List:

Check it out! 
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.