10.11.2011

Monday Makeover....

Alright, so every Monday I like to highlight a specific Mary Kay item that I find AMAZING and since I dropped the ball yesterday I decided to do it today... so here it goes.

Today's Spotlight is on the:


Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


Gently removes all types of eye makeup, without leaving skin feeling greasy.
The dual phase, oil-free formula gently removes all types of eye makeup. The top phase removes waterproof eye makeup and the bottom phase removes non-waterproof eye makeup. Because the two phases work together, you should shake the bottle well for the product to be effective.

The formula is fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic


The Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover lasts four months on average, and while normally the retail price is $15, for this week only you can purchase it for $10 on my Mary Kay website!


If you would like to try the Eye Make Up Remover before you buy it email me and we'll set up a complimentary facial for you (and up to 10 friends)! 

*All online purchases will be discounted after purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.