10.07.2011

Real Life

Recently I've been thinking about the people in my life and the movies/shows I really enjoy and I've realized that some of my favorite characters remind me of individuals in my life!

For example, on Parks and Recreation Season 2-3 there's a character named Ben Wyatt (Actor's name: Adam Scott) who reminds me of one of Mike's best friends.
Best Friend and Adam Scott
Both their style of dress and their mannerisms are very much alike.

Which gets me thinking...
If I were to cast a movie of my life, not that my life is all that interesting but, who would I cast to represent my friends and family?

Who do you think you'd cast to represent your family? 
Who do you think would represent yourself?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.