12.03.2011

Christmas Time is Here

It's impossible not to feel optimistic during the Christmas Season
The music, the lights, the general feeling of good will... It gives one a continual feeling of happiness and gratitude...

And let's face it, we have a LOT to be grateful for!

I don't want to get all mopey on here, but I want you to know that I am seriously grateful for all the ways Mike and I have been blessed (especially over the last couple of months)!

Sometimes I wonder just how much of our lives I should share on this blog and while I would like to just spill my guts and lay it all out there, I'm nervous...

 I don't like to share intimate details of my life with people outside of my immediate family (aka Mike), but on the other hand I wonder, if I don't write them down now... will I ever?

So starting next week I'm going to start writing down all the little things.
My thoughts,  my feelings, small expressions of my heart... Because I want something to look back on, a documentation of how my life was when Mike and I were first married and struggling to make ends meet. That way when times get tough, I can remember how blessed we always are and be able to share my experiences with others (especially my future kids).

So please bare with me... For I'll be opening up my heart to you.

Now, I would like to share a playlist that one of my best friends compiled (I may have added one or two songs) that helps get me into the Christmas Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.