12.22.2011

A Christmas Treat

I love coming up with unique, fun presents for my friends and family! 
If I know you pretty well, or we have inside jokes, than you can be pretty sure that your Christmas present is going to be a lot of fun!
This year there is one present in particular that I am really proud of!

But, on the off chance that the individual receiving that gift reads this blog, I'm going to wait to share my genius with you til after the holiday.

However, I would like to share with you a treat I've been sharing with my friends that makes me cry with joy! 

Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears!


They are sooo easy and are delicious to the taste!

Here are the Directions:
1. Buy a bag of gummy bears and a couple bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate.
2. Start a pot of boiling water then place a glass bowl on top (make sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl)
3. Break up the Hershey bar and place the pieces in the bowl (the glass bowl will distribute the heat of the boiling water evenly so that all of the chocolate will melt at once!)
4. Set some wax paper to the side
5. Dip/roll your Gummy Bears into the chocolate and then place them on the wax paper
6. Place the wax paper (with the Gummy Bears on top) into the freezer to set
7. Take the Gummy Bears out, thaw and enjoy!

A small tip
Melt the Hershey Chocolate a couple pieces at a time, that way you use up all the chocolate before it starts to burn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.