1.21.2012

Bountiful Baskets!

You may have heard of these and maybe even thought about getting one, and if you haven't already then you need to get your butt in gear!

This year in order to help me achieve my New Year's Resolution of providing healthier, more budget friendly meals, Mike and I have decided to participate in...
Bountiful Baskets is a co-op, where everyone's funds are pooled together to buy large amounts of produce at a discount. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate! Baskets are available in 17 states, at various locations, take a look online today to see if there is a location near you!

Today Mike and I went to pick up our basket and we got the following:
lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, kiwis, pomegranates, pears, oranges, fiji apples and bananas

I would highly recommend everyone look into getting Bountiful Baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Pleas? Drop them right here.